Member Brian Moran sends along this note about his upcoming workshop - and a special deal he's offering to IBO members:
Hi Fellow IBO Members,
I’m writing to let you know about a monthly workshop I am launching in October with Jocelyn Ring, a branding and leadership expert.
It’s called Bricks or Sticks: Build a Foundation For Your Business That Lasts. It’s a play on the three little pigs and the big bad wolf.
In the past two years, business owners who built their companies with hay or sticks witnessed firsthand what happens when calamities strike.
On the other hand, business owners who built their foundations with bricks may have gotten knocked down, but they didn’t get knocked out.
Today, those companies are back on their feet; some doing even better than before the pandemic.
Our four-week workshop will show business owners how to properly build their companies on strong foundations that provide solid platforms so they can set and achieve growth goals, focus on work that moves the needle and handle external circumstances in a calm and purposeful manner.
During the workshops, we will:
- Examine three types of business ownership to see which one makes the most sense for each participant and how they should structure their business and avoid pitfalls
- Discuss the differences between a reactive mindset and a proactive one (and how to be more proactive in business)
- Put together “GPS Plans” that help business owners navigate uncertain and uncharted territory to achieve their strategic goals
- Play a game called “What If…” and put together contingency plans, so they know how to get around obstacles before they reach them (this means more peace and better sleep)
- Review internal and external brand messaging to better engage with customers, prospects, and employees so they don’t chase marketing “shiny objects” that promise to hook customers and talent.
- Lastly, Jocelyn and I will share our “secret sauce” for success. It’s something we call DCA—Discipline, Commitment, and Accountability. This is what we’ve found to be the missing link for 99% of business owners.
Each week, we will release new content which will include a series of videos and a PDF workbook.
We will have a one-hour live discussion with everyone in the workshop on Thursdays at 11:00 am ET.
There will be a private Facebook group where participants can network with one another and ask us questions. We’ll be very active in the discussions there.
The price for the inaugural workshop in October is $497. After that, future workshops will cost $997.
Through the IBO, we are offering a special discount for either the October or November workshop. Your rate is $250! In order to get it, you have to type FAMILY (all caps) into the coupon code box
Go to BricksOrSticks.com to register TODAY!
We will have 20 business owners for the October workshop. Please feel free to email or call me with any questions.
I hope you can join us for our workshop!