IBO Member and 2023 Sean McNeill Award winner Tami Ellen McLaughlin invites you to the "Women, Wealth & Well-Being November Networking Lunch" on Thursday, November 30 at UBS Securities, 1285 Avenue Of The Americas.
In support of the Hudson Valley Irish Fest & Center 3rd Annual Reindeer Run, lunch guests are invited to bring unwrapped toys, hats, and gloves that will be distributed to struggling families this holiday season.
Please register at the following link and you’ll receive a Venmo Invoice to pay the $35 ticket price.
* Sinead Faughnan, Certified Financial Planner, Private Wealth Advisor and Account Vice President at UBS Financial Services, Inc. is our gracious host. Sinead will share key insights from UBS Own your worth, which explores how women around the world approach their financial well-being. Pulse 2023 covers wealth and the single woman, the opportunities and challenges of being in financial control.
Networking Round Robin
* Attendees will then have the opportunity to participate in and are strongly encouraged to take part in the networking round robin: your 30-second elevator speech. This exercise is a great way to practice your pitch in a very friendly and supportive space.
Ireland on Avenue of the America
* UBS Own your worth research from 2022 states that “after a turbulent two years, women are more committed than ever to leading intentional lives and making a difference in the world.” Our two guests from Ireland are increasingly focused on living a life of greater purpose. They will share how they curated purpose path careers, achieving personal fulfillment by making an impact in their communities.
* Catherine Murnin: Hailing from County Down, Catherine is founder of The Wellbeing Pathway, created to promote and support wellbeing within individuals, community groups, businesses and organisations, through facilitation, coaching, and bespoke programs. Her Wisdom of Wellbeing book is an uplifting and inspirational collection of true stories of courage and overcoming adversity with accompanying poetry and self-reflection exercises.
* Jennifer Rothwell: Renowned for her striking colorful prints, multi award winning fashion and textile artist mission is to reignite the Celtic Revival (also known as the Celtic Twilight) of the 19th and 20th centuries in the 21st century. To celebrate Irish artists, folklore, legends and traditions through fashion in a modern and contemporary way which the National Museum of Ireland acknowledged in 2016, by purchasing her designs for their collections. The point of difference in Jennifer's work is her striking use of vibrant color which is reflected in her stunning wearable works of art prints and wall art.